Flagro Heat Cannon Tent Heater, THC-85N
Flagro Heat Cannon tent heater, natural gas, 85,000 btu, THC-85N
Manufacturer part number:
Out of Stock for the 2019-2020 winter season
Flagro Heat Cannon Natural Gas Propane Tent Heater, THC-85N
- Model: THC-85N
- Input Minimum: 85,000 BTU/HR Natural Gas
- Regulator: 7" WC- Inlet Pressure/ No Hose
- Electrical: 115 Volt, 60 Hertz, Single Phase, 6.4/4.3 AMPS
- Fan Motor: 1 HP
- Air Circulation: 450 CFM
- Weight: 122 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30"L x 16"W x 22"H
- Wheel Kit: Standard
- Fuel Consumption: Natural Gas 82 cu. ft/Hr.
- Ignition: Direct Spark Ignition Control
- Thermostat Control with 20' cord for remote location
- Potted controls are standard equipment. The flame control (the real brains in the heater) is a sealed component. This keeps the moisture out of one of the most expensive parts in the heater and one that can fail if it is exposed to too much moisture.
- Strategically positioned lifting handles. Picking the Heat Cannon up for placement in a truck is a snap. Extra sturdy handles are ergonomically placed for easy and safe lifting.
- Heavy-duty front stabilizing leg. Rugged to withstand rental duty usage, in and out of truck during set up.
- Thermostat is in a steel case with 20' of cord for remote placement.
- Heavy-duty, large, 10" semi-pneumatic wheels have a "give" to them, they are not hard, and so they rollover stones and small impediments with ease.
- Heavy 16 gauge housing and undercarriage compared to 20 gauge. Heat Cannon heaters stand up to rental duty, time and time again.